Skills Development Scotland
Skils Development Scotland (SDS)
Who we work with:
- SDS supports all Scottish companies to develop and make the
best use of the skills within their workforce.
- In addition, we work with industry, partners and stakeholders
to provide labour market information that helps shape the skills
and learning system to meet industry needs.
- SDS also works with individuals, providing them with
information, advice and guidance helping them to make informed
choices about their career plans
- Employers can get information and advice on how to effectively
develop and make best use of the skills within their business
This website allows employers to search for all available support,
and provides the opportunity to speak to their local Employer
Engagement Adviser for further one to one support.
- We can help businesses identify key skills shortages and gaps
and tailor training packages that meet their needs by undertaking
aSkills for Growthskills check.
- We support employers to invest in Work based Learning by
offering Foundation Apprenticeships, Modern Apprenticeships and
Graduate Level Apprenticeships.
- In addition, we enable employers to gain access to people from
as wide a talent pool as possible throughCertificate of Work
Employer Helpline 0808 100 1090
Skills Alert http://www.ourskillsforce.co.uk/skills-alert/
Pam Ralston, Employer Engagement Adviser email@example.com