44 Copperfield Street,
The aims of Springboard's 1:1 work placement programme are:
- to introduce clients to the Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism industry in Scotland
- to prepare clients for work placement
- to coach client through interview skills and techniques
- to help client create appropriate CV for Hospitality sector
- to deliver a maximum of four weeks supported work placement
- for clients to secure jobs
Stage 3 - vocational training, the programme targets disadvantaged people who are not in education or employment, and offers them training and opportunities for a front of house career in some of the most prestigious hotels and restaurants in Edinburgh.
The aim of this programme is to prepare participants for employment within the hospitality, leisure and tourism sector by providing basic employability skills, industry recognised qualifications, building levels of self-confidence and providing a support work placement.