Abby Group Cleaning - Cleaning Team Leader (SERI Job Opportunity)
19 December 2018
Abby Group Cleaning are recruiting for an Industrial Cleaning
Team Leader - Job Advert attached.
How is this role funded?
This role is funded by Scotland's Employer Recruitment
Incentive - full eligibility criteria is below.
£9.00 p/h (c. £16,380 p/a)
An applicant is eligible for a SERI funded role if they are
An applicant is eligible if they have one or more of the below
SERI Eligiblity Groups; (Priority will be given to criteria
highlighted in bold)
- Person with a disability1 or long-term health
- Care experienced young people;
- Person with a conviction (including
- Early leavers from the armed forces, veterans and ex-forces
- Long-term unemployed (6 months or over) who are not on the Work
Programme or Community Work Placements;
- Person who has failed their ESA Work Capability
- Work Programme completers who remain unemployed • Ethnic
- Gypsy/travelling community;
- Partner of current or ex-Armed Forces personnel;
- Person requiring support with language, literacy or numeracy,
including those for whom English is an additional language;
- Lone parent;
- Person with lower than SCQF Level 5 qualification;
- A young person who was receiving additional support for
learning in school3
- Refugee or other granted leave to stay in the UK;
- Homeless person (including temporary or unstable
- Person affected by substance misuse.
To apply, send a covering letter and CV