Connected is now recruiting for the free Developing Confidence, Building Futures course
8 November 2017
DEVELOPING CONFIDENCE, PLANNING FUTURES
CBT-based course aiming to:
- Increase self-esteem and motivation
- Enable realistic goal setting
- Look into stabilising lifestyles
- Develop job-seeking skills
- Develop stress control and time management strategies
All with the ultimate aim of getting and keeping a job.
- 3-week course on Thursdays and Fridays from 23 November - 8
- All dates for sessions are listed on the poster
McDonald Road Library, Business Hub meeting room, 2 McDonald
Road, EH7 4HU.
Optional Customer Service Skills 1-day course (also available
as a stand-alone course)
Customer Service training will also be delivered at McDonald
Road Library, Business Hub meeting room
Customer Service training will be run on Thursday 14
These free courses are for everyone aged 16 years and over, who
are, unemployed living in Edinburgh, not on the work programme,
experiencing multiple barriers to work.
- Free course
- Travel costs covered where required
- Participants must meet with Connected before the course
- One-to-one case management is also offered after the course to
support people in working towards their career goals, e.g. gaining
experience, training, skills etc.
- Participants may also be invited to a weekly work club where
they can be supported in their online searches and
How to refer:
Sign up by calling Hazel on 0131 557
7917/07785 625929 or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.