Destination Hospitality - EF - stage 3
20 August 2018
This programme aims to:
- introduce clients to the Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism
industry in Scotland
- prepare clients for work placement
- deliver three vocational 1 day training courses (REHIS
Elementary Food Hygiene, BIIAB Alcohol Service and World Host
- deliver a maximum of four weeks supported and monitored work
- secure employment.
- 2 weeks classroom based training including:
- Springboard's Workshops:
- Communication & Team Building
- Work Ethic
- Time Management
- Assertiveness & Confidence
- CV's & Interview Skills
- BIIAB Alcohol Service course
- World Host Customer Care course
- REHIS Elementary Food Hygiene course
Followed by a 4 week work placement.
Monday 12 November 2018.
Cornerstone Centre, St. Johns Church, Princes Street,