Engage Programme (Tomorrow's People) (2)
14 October 2017
Our upcoming course will be slightly different than previous
groups On the Work It Out programme and we have a number of
different projects we will be working on, this includes;
- Working on a community challenge, such as gardening, art work or
- Workshops of Drugs / alcohol and sexual health
- Practicing writing and literacy skills
- Practicing interview skills, writing application and writing
- Gaining a SQA in working with others
- Support to gain CSCS card
The course runs Mon - Fri from 10am - 2pm
We have 12 places, and young people living in Edinburgh.
All participants are provided with a free Ridacard and up to £30
expenses each week.
Please note that spaces fill up fast and we often have to create
a waiting list. If you are working with a young person who is
interested, please complete the attached referral form.
We will contact the young person directly and arrange to meet
them for an informal chat to give them more details ahead of the
Or, if its easier, a referrer can set up a meeting for a young
person and accompany them.
Please don't hesitate to contact me (Sima) if you need any
further info on email@example.com or
call me 07500047926