Graphic Design Assistant
2 August 2018
As the GRAHAM business continues to grow a new opportunity has
become available for an enthusiastic Graphic Design
The successful candidate will play an integral part in
supporting the Bid Team to achieve growth in the Scottish Building
- Sourcing high quality imagery for use in projects
- Creation of basic layouts, graphic elements and templates
- Conversion of documents to required file format
- Photo Editing
- Colour Management.
- Studying a course within the 'Creative Industries' (ie. graphic
design, digital art)
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud, in particular Photoshop,
Illustrator & Indesign.
- Creative, enthusiastic & pays strong attention to
- Good file management/ Understanding of file formats
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages (Word &
- Innovative & forward thinking
- Can work to a brief
- Understanding of setting artwork up for print (is an
Download the job description to the left for more
Please apply by sending a comprehensive
and targeted CV and covering letter with your relevant experiences
, quoting Reference: GLA/GD2.
Closing Date: Thursday 30 August.