Maintenance Assistant - Bouygues - RHSC
12 October 2017
M&E Assistant - Multi-skilled
Project / Contract - RHCYP EDINBURGH
Company & Division - Bouygues E&S FM Operations
Main Purpose of Job - Assisting M&E
Start date - asap
Closing date - 12 Oct
Applications - CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary - TBC
Main Duties & Responsibilities
1.To apply relevant trade skills to any allocated jobs as
directed by the M&E Supervisor or Maintenance Manager,
prioritising all tasks and ensuring that all associated paperwork
is completed within the required time scales in line with company
procedures and IT systems.
2. To work alone with minimum supervision, or within a team, to
carry out maintenance or repair as well as refurbishment and new
works of electrical or mechanical services, plant and equipment
across the site.
3. Responsible for the safe operation of electrical and
mechanical systems and associated plant/equipment installed
throughout the site.
4. To carry out electrical or mechanical works as required by
the life cycle maintenance programme.
5. To carry out repairs and cleaning of components and equipment
6. To respond promptly and efficiently to plant breakdowns and
7. To integrate and communicate effectively with all trades
on-site including contractors.
8. To ensure all response and rectification times are completed
in real time to ensure compliance with service performance
9. Required to attend training programmes as necessary to meet
contract requirements and for self-development purposes.
10. Required to participate in over-time work from time to time
as necessary to meet the requirements of the service.
11. To provide an effective and professional service adopting a
flexible attitude to your place of work.
12. Where qualified, to drive the company vehicle as required to
meet the needs of the service.
13. To promote the company's image in all aspects of your work,
to wear uniform, site ID and personal protective equipment (PPE) as
appropriate, ensuring personal hygiene and appearance meets the
company's approval at all times.
14. To present a professional and polite image to all customers
whilst maintaining and promoting good communication and developing
relationships with the client, other service partners and
colleagues at all levels, ensuring the delivery of consistently
high standards of customer service.
15. To fulfil health and safety responsibilities by adherence to
the requirements of the relevant NHS
Lothian and/or Company's Health & Safety Policy and Health
& Safety Management Plans
16. To comply with the relevant NHS Lothian Board and/or
Company's Policies, Management Plans and Procedures
17. To undertake such other duties appropriate to the level and
character of work as may reasonablybe required within the
department / service. Significant permanent changes in duties will
requireagreed revisions to be made to this job description