Maintenance Craftperson - Bouygues - RHSC
12 October 2017
Job Title - Maintenance Craftperson
Project / Contract - RHCYP EDINBURGH
Company & Division - Bouygues E&S FM Operations
Start date - asap
Closing date - 12 Oct
Applications - CVs to be sent to email@example.com
Salary - TBC
Main Purpose of Job
To apply vocational skills to ensure satisfactory completion of
any installation and minor works (multi-trade)
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To apply relevant trade skills to any allocated jobs as
directed by the M&E Supervisor or Maintenance Manager.
- To work alone with minimum supervision, or within a team, to
carry out minor works or repairs and assist with Planned
- To ensure that the entrance grounds and building are
mainteained in a clean and tidy condition.
- To carry out minor building fabric repairs (external &
internal) as as directed by the M&E Supervisor or Maintenance
- To integrate and communicate effectively with all trades
on-site including contractors.
- To ensure all response and rectification times are completed in
real time to ensure compliance with service performance
- Required to attend training programmes as necessary to meet
contract requirements and for self development purposes.
- Required to participate in over-time work from time to time as
necessary to meet the requirements of the service.
- To provide an effective and professional service adopting a
flexible attitude to your place of work.
- Where qualified, to drive the company vehicle as required to
meet the needs of the service.
- To promote the company's image in all aspects of your work, to
wear uniform, site ID and personal protective equipment (PPE) as
appropriate, ensuring personal hygiene and appearance meets the
company's approval at all times.
- To present a professional and polite image to all customers
whilst maintaining and promoting good communication and developing
relationships with the client, other service partners and
colleagues at all levels, ensuring the delivery of consistently
high standards of customer service.
- To fulfil health and safety responsibilities by adherence to
the requirements of the relevant NHS Lothian and/or Company's
Health & Safety Policy and Health & Safety Management
- To comply with the relevant NHS Lothian Board and/or Company's
Policies, Management Plans and Procedures
- To undertake such other duties appropriate to the level and
character of work as may reasonably be required within the
department / service. Significant permanent changes in duties will
require agreed revisions to be made to this job description