Santander funding - Employ.ed in an SME - open for applications (Edinburgh University)
1 November 2018
The Santander Funding offers SME employers the opportunity to
hire a student or a graduate for a 10 week full time or part time
Part time internships during semester 2:
- Hire a current student to work part time for ten weeks.
- Funding: £600 to be matched by yourself to pay the intern
- Deadline for proposals from SMEs: 18 Nov 18.
- Internships start: between 14 Jan and 18 Feb.
Full time internships in the summer:
- Hire a student or graduate to work full time for ten
- Funding: £1500 to be matched by yourself to pay the intern
- Applications from SMEs for summer internships will open in the
More information (Full time summer).
Attached is a template email that can be sent to employers
interested in applying for funding and a flyer explaining fund in
Note: The process for applying for Santander Funding is
different at each University.
for more information.