Caselink is the Management Information
System currently used by around 60 projects delivering
employability support services in Edinburgh, East Lothian and
It was developed by ICONI software for Capital City Partnership in
2009 and was significantly upgraded in October 2012.
The system has five main advantages:
- For the contract managers at CCP and the Council it provides a
reporting tool to examine activity and outcomes.
- For the projects it provides a day to day management system
that can be used for case-managing clients, recording meetings,
looking at the caseloads of team members, etc.
- For the programme as a whole it can provide an accurate
overview of the client journey.
- It functions as a local research tool.
- It enables more efficient auditing.
Caselink training is provided by CCP for novice users and more
detailed training on items such as reporting and data